Saturday, May 31, 2008

Welcome Ariana Esther!

My sister-in-law, Aprilanne (Ben's wife) had her 3rd baby girl on Wednesday 5/28 at 7:35 pm. She was 22 in., 8 pounds 8.7 oz. I was seeing my Dr. Thursday morning across the street from her hospital, so I was lucky to be one of the first to meet their darling little girl. They have decided to name her Ariana Esther. She and Aprilanne came home from the hospital yesterday.
After my visit, I went to watch their other 2 girls, Annalisa and Hayley, so that Ben could stay at the hospital for a while. Lucky for me the 3 little girls (Charlotte included) had nice long naps, so I was able to have some quiet time with the boys and only had to corral all 5 kids for a couple of hours. Annalisa woke up first and we decided to watch Mulan. All three "big kids" ran to the sofa and squeezed together in a nice big hug and stayed that way for the first 20 minutes of the movie! Mikey and Jackson had fun with Annalisa and Haley, and are excited to meet Ariana.

No comments: