Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Favorite Crazy animals and All the Buttons are Good

The following are excerpts from my ongoing I.M. with Jeff yesterday. The kids have really gotten into "talking" with Dad on the computer.

sunny_cannon: Boys: Hi daddy!
Jeffrey Sweat: Hi!
sunny_cannon: Look at the crazy animal pictures we found!
sunny_cannon: http://divaboo.info/
sunny_cannon: Jackson's favorite animal was the blobfish
sunny_cannon: Mikey's favorite is the leafy sea dragon
sunny_cannon: Jackson likes the yeti crab too.
sunny_cannon: Mikey says: "I love you to dad."
Jeffrey Sweat: I love you too, Mikey
Jeffrey Sweat: and Jackson, too.
sunny_cannon: Boys: What is your favorite animal dad?
Jeffrey Sweat: I like the Axolotl. It looks smiley.
sunny_cannon: We think the Axolotl has a baby face. We like it too.

Later:
sunny_cannon: Jackson is downstairs teaching Mikey his ABCs with that Dr, Seuss book.
Jeffrey Sweat: that's pretty cool.
Jeffrey Sweat: Does Mikey know his ABCs?
sunny_cannon: He's a good brother when he isn't too busy shrieking at Mikey.
Jeffrey Sweat: yes
sunny_cannon: Not by sight. He knows a lot of the song. This book is how Jackson learned.

sunny_cannon: Jackson has been writing the names of all of the crazy animals and drawing their pictures on his doodle pad. His dumbo octopus looked especially great.
Jeffrey Sweat: that looked like the octopus in finding nemo.

Later:
sunny_cannon: jackson
sunny_cannon: (he typed that himself)
Jeffrey Sweat: wow! good job!
sunny_cannon: mik ey
Jeffrey Sweat: I am very proud of you
sunny_cannon: jeff
sunny_cannon: sunny
sunny_cannon: charlotte
Jeffrey Sweat: wow. good typing.
sunny_cannon: love
sunny_cannon: dad
sunny_cannon: mom
sunny_cannon: brother
sunny_cannon: sister
Jeffrey Sweat: good job
Jeffrey Sweat: that is a lot of words
sunny_cannon: yeti crab
sunny_cannon: sl0th
sunny_cannon: blobfish
sunny_cannon: sun bear
sunny_cannon: mammoth
sunny_cannon: tiger
sunny_cannon: me
sunny_cannon: pig
sunny_cannon: jackson
sunny_cannon: Mikey's turn:
sunny_cannon: miker
sunny_cannon: Mikey: "I win!!"
Jeffrey Sweat: yes, you're a winner.
sunny_cannon: Jackson (angry): "no more Miker, bad Miker" (crying)
Jeffrey Sweat: OK, I have to go if I'm going to come home to you guys.
sunny_cannon: Mikey: "Don't freak out, all the buttons are good."

No comments: