Sunday, May 11, 2008

A Very Happy Mother's Day

Today was probably my best Mother's day yet. The boys really got into the spirit of the day, and I got a TON of hugs and a TON of "Happy Mother's Days" from them. Jeff took over last night's feeding (my turn) and Charlotte slept in for once, so the day started off great. Then, all 3 boys made me breakfast and I was able to read in bed for a while. I even got to have a kid free bath and a NAP!! We had a lovely lunch together, then went to celebrate our nephew Reese's 1st birthday with the So. Cal. Sweat clan. The boys made some great cards and home-made soap for me in primary and Jeff got a new novel for me to read (just in time) and and incredible felting reference book. What a nice laid back day with a great family!

Happy Mother's Day to all of my favorite mothers out there!

1 comment:

Jeff Sweat said...

Jackson kept on saying, "This is the best Mother's Day ever!" unprompted by either of us.