Last night, Jeff was at a baseball game with his brothers. I was at home with 2 sick kids and a stir crazy Jackson. Mikey had been coughing so hard that he actually threw up. Charlotte has been cutting her 2 front top teeth, and has the mother of all runny noses.
I declared the day a sick day, and decided it would be in everyone's best interest (mine especially) to watch a whole bunch of videos. By dinner time, we were watching one of our family favorites "Nightmare Before Christmas." Or, as Jackson calls it "Nightmebear for Christmas."
Jackson likes to sing along with the ensemble songs. We were eating dinner (black beans and rice) and he was only drinking the soup part. I shoveled a mouthful of beans into his mouth when he was staring off into space. He yelled out "MOM! YOU THREW OFF MY GROOVE!! That means I was singing and you interrupted me!!" Sally had been singing a sad solo number and apparently he was humming along quietly or singing in his head and I had no idea!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment