Thursday, June 12, 2008

Mikey the Mommy

Mikey came walking upstairs a couple of minutes ago looking like this. . .He had his mouth shut and was trying to talk, as if his mouth was full of water. I kept asking him what was in his mouth, and he tried to answer with is mouth shut. He wouldn't open his mouth to show me, so I had to guess. I went through all of the possible things he ate today, or had access to. When I brought him into the light, I saw the lipstick. I asked him, "Is that lipstick?" He immediately opened his mouth (nothing in it) and said: "Yeah! I found it in yours bag!" and beamed at me. Me: "Why do you have lipstick on?" Mikey: "Because I was trying to be a Mommy."

I have figured out that the orange stuff was "ravioli juice" - the sauce that was left in his bowl after lunch that he decided to polish off. He was COMPLETELY CLEAN 15 minutes ago!!

No comments: