Mikey or should I say Mowgli has been determined to not take any more naps, especially not in his bed. Lately I have been finding him sprawled out on the living room floor in various stages of undress. Here I found him completely au natural in the fetal position on his "lion chair."
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Mowgli Mikey
I thought we would only have one Jungle boy in the family, now it looks like we definitely have two.
Mikey or should I say Mowgli has been determined to not take any more naps, especially not in his bed. Lately I have been finding him sprawled out on the living room floor in various stages of undress. Here I found him completely au natural in the fetal position on his "lion chair."
Mikey or should I say Mowgli has been determined to not take any more naps, especially not in his bed. Lately I have been finding him sprawled out on the living room floor in various stages of undress. Here I found him completely au natural in the fetal position on his "lion chair."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment