Jackson has been a bit distracted lately. Case in point. I run to the bathroom, finish my business, only to realize that Mikey polished off the last roll of toilet paper. I figure I my best shot at getting what I need is to ask a 5 1/2 year old rather than a 3 year old to help – so I yell:
Me: Jackson I need HELP!
Jackon (running to the bathroom): What are you doing?
Me: Going to the bathroom, but I need you to get a box of tissues for me.
Jackson: Where?
Me: Downstairs by my brown chair next to my knitting basket.
Jackson: OK. (running downstairs)
waiting. . . waiting. . . waiting. . . waiting. . . waiting. . .WAITING
Me: JACKSON!! Are you coming?
Jackson (running into the bathroom): Here mom. (and hands me a LARGE RED PLASTIC FUNNEL!)
Me: What am I supposed to do with this?
Jackson: I don't know. What did you want?
Me: TISSUES!! NEXT. . . TO. . . BROWN. . . CHAIR!!!!
He then promptly retrieved the box of tissues. AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!#%#*$#!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ha ha ha ha ha, I'm DYING laughing. Sorry to laugh at your misfortune, but really! He's too much!
Post a Comment