Saturday, April 26, 2008

Let's give this a try

I've been threatening to start a blog for a while now. Now that I am officially a stay-at-home mom, now is the time to try. I am going to attempt to document the life and times of a mom of 3 precocious kids.

Jackson, Mikey, and Charlotte were all in the living-room a little bit ago watching Ice Age (one of their favorites). Jackson disappeared for a while and came back dressed as Superman. Next thing I knew, the boys were taking turns "rescuing" Charlotte, which involved pushing her then catching her before she hit the ground. YIKES!!

Thursday we were planning on meeting my sister-in-laws Christina and Aprilanne at the Zoo with their kids. By the time all of the naps were over, we arrived just after 4pm. It turns out they close at 5pm and most of the animals were being put away. The kids were especially bummed because Spider City (their favorite exhibit) was closed and is leaving the Zoo on Sunday. So, in true Jackson form, he invited himself over to Ethan's house "in the nighttime." We didn't have anything else to do, and Christina didn't mind, so off we went. While we were there, and the older kids were wrecking the place, Charlotte grabbed a book and said over and over "ahh--boo-boo-boo. Ahh-boo--boo--boo" while she slapped the cover of a book. At one point it even sounded like she added a "K" to her babble. I think that may be her first word! She is turning 8 months on Sunday.

No comments: